Are you confused by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice?
Nutritional Therapist and Medical Herbalist Natalia Kerkham will cut through the confusion and show you how to create a tasty, varied diet tailored to your personal needs, without depriving yourself of the foods you love.
This two hour workshop takes you through the essentials of good nutrition, including:
– which fats are good for you – and which to avoid
– why fibre matters, and how to get it
– the foods richest in vitamins and minerals
– why when you eat is as important as what you eat
– balancing your fluid intake
Sunday 21st February, 10.30am – 12.30pm
Cost just £20 per person.
Places are strictly limited so book today by calling 01925 730123 or email [email protected]Share