- Have you forgotten what it feels like to feel really well?
- Do you have so many health issues you don’t know where to start?
- Have you tried ‘everything’ to fix your health problem and feel that you are getting nowhere?
- Are you fed up with being told ‘we can’t find anything wrong?”
Let’s help you to reclaim your wellbeing
I work with clients who have been stopped in their tracks by Chronic Pain and Fatigue, and who are terrified of being stuck like this forever. I help you to understand how and why this has happened to you, and give you the tools and support to help you navigate your journey to the vibrant and fulfilling life you truly deserve.
- Together we can identify the underlying cause of your health problems
- You will be empowered to make the changes necessary to achieve your health goals
- You will be supported on your journey back to good health
- You will discover which treatments are the right ones for you
- You will learn effective self-help tools to enable you to take back control of your health
As a specialist recovery practitioner, accredited Well-being coach and reflexologist with 25 years’ experience, I have helped thousands of clients to overcome a wide range of health problems. I am the founder and clinic director of Cheshire Natural Health, one of the largest complementary therapy clinics in the north west. Over the last 15 years I have built a team of exceptional therapists who work with me to help people find their way back to good health.From this experience I have learned that there is no quick fix to most long term, chronic health problems. It is vital that we address all aspects of your health and lifestyle to achieve long lasting health and well-being. This includes looking not only at your physical health, but also your emotional health, your nutritional health and other areas of your life which may be having a negative effect on your well-being.
Book your free 30 minute Discovery Session and learn more about how I can help you to achieve your health goals.
- Using my skills and experience, and a combination of Well-being Coaching and natural therapies, we will work together to:
- Define your well-being goals
- Create a personalised well-being plan
- Help you to clarify your vision, life purpose, goals and values
- Make energetic shifts and long-term attitude changes
- Challenge destructive thoughts, beliefs and behaviours that are keeping you stuck
- Identify resistance and self-sabotaging behaviours
- Recognise your stress triggers
- Help you to honour your own health and well-being
- Listen to your body and recognise the signs of stress and imbalance
- Live with greater awareness, clarity, balance and vitality
This programme is not for you if you are looking for a magic bullet to sort out your health issues. However, if you are willing to do what it takes to achieve long lasting good health and well-being then this programme could be exactly what you are looking for.
Would you like to find out more? Book your free Health and Wellbeing Review by contacting us on 01925 730123 or book online here
Tracey Turton BA(Hons) Psychology, MAR, CNHC
Clinic Director, Clinical Reflexologist and Wellbeing coach.
Tracey trained in 1995 as a Clinical Reflexologist with the Centre for Advanced Reflexology in Manchester.Today she is a full member of the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. She regularly attends advanced training courses. These include Advanced Reflexology Therapy (ART), Vertical Reflex Therapy, Reflexology in Pregnancy, and Emotional Freedom Technique.
Tracey is a also an accredited Well-being coach and Recovery Specialist with the Chrysalis Effect, a holistic programme designed to support those suffering from Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia to break free from their debilitating symptoms and enjoy better health and well-being.
Tracey is highly experienced in supporting women with anxiety and hormonal problems, in particular those associated with the menopause.
Our Wellbeing Coaching Programme is ideally located in South Warrington, Cheshire, just 1 minute from J10 on the M56 (View Map) Cheshire Natural Health’s fully trained Wellbeing Coaching practitioners treat clients who travel from various locations to use our services, not just the local Warrington & Cheshire areas, including Chester | Manchester | Liverpool | Wirral | Bolton | Northwich | Winsford | Stockport | Wilmslow | Hale | Altrincham | Sale | Macclesfield | Buxton | Wigan | Southport & across the Cheshire & North West region.