- Have you forgotten what it feels like to feel really well?
- Do you have so many health issues you don’t know where to start?
- Have you tried ‘everything’ to fix your health problem and feel that you are getting nowhere?
- Are you fed up with being told ‘we can’t find anything wrong?”
Let’s help you to reclaim your wellbeing
- Together we can identify the underlying cause of your health problems
- You will be empowered to make the changes necessary to achieve your health goals
- You will be supported on your journey back to good health
- You will discover which treatments are the right ones for you
- You will learn effective self-help tools to enable you to take back control of your health
As an accredited Well-being coach and reflexologist with 25 years’ experience, I have helped thousands of clients to overcome a wide range of health problems. I am the founder and clinic director of Cheshire Natural Health, one of the largest complementary therapy clinics in the north west. Over the last 15 years I have built a team of exceptional therapists who work with me to help people find their way back to good health.From this experience I have learned that there is no quick fix to most long term, chronic health problems. It is vital that we address all aspects of your health and lifestyle to achieve long lasting health and well-being. This includes looking not only at your physical health, but also your emotional health, your nutritional health and other areas of your life which may be having a negative effect on your well-being.
- Using my skills and experience, and a combination of Well-being Coaching and natural therapies, we will work together to:
- Define your well-being goals
- Create a personalised well-being plan
- Help you to clarify your vision, life purpose, goals and values
- Make energetic shifts and long-term attitude changes
- Challenge destructive thoughts, beliefs and behaviours that are keeping you stuck
- Identify resistance and self-sabotaging behaviours
- Recognise your stress triggers
- Help you to honour your own health and well-being
- Listen to your body and recognise the signs of stress and imbalance
- Live with greater awareness, clarity, balance and vitality
This programme is not for you if you are looking for a magic bullet to sort out your health issues. However, if you are willing to do what it takes to achieve long lasting good health and well-being then this programme could be exactly what you are looking for.
Would you like to find out more? Book your free Health and Wellbeing Review by contacting us on 01925 730123 or book online here.
Tracey Turton BA(Hons) Psychology, MAR, CNHC
Clinical Reflexologist and Clinic Director
Tracey has practised reflexology in Warrington and Cheshire since 1995.
She originally worked in National Account Management for large companies before she discovered first-hand the benefits of reflexology.
It was when she tried the gentle, natural techniques of reflexology on her husband who was suffering from a serious back injury that she became determined to change the course of her life and career.
As a consequence of this revelation, she trained as a Clinical Reflexologist with the Centre for Advanced Reflexology in Manchester.
Today she is a full member of the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. She regularly attends advanced training courses. These include Advanced Reflexology Therapy (ART), Vertical Reflex Therapy, Reflexology in Pregnancy, Energy Works, and Emotional Freedom Technique. She is an accredited Wellbeing Coach and training to be a Specialist Practitioner for clients with ME and Chronic Fatigue.
Tracey has a particular interest in anxiety and hormonal problems, in particular those associated with the menopause.
Tracey in the media
Tracey, her work and Cheshire Natural Health have featured in many local, regional and national publications. These include the Liverpool Echo, the Warrington Guardian, Sunday Express magazine and Zest magazine. She has also been interviewed on BBC radio, Real Radio and Channel M Television.
Our Wellbeing Coaching Programme is ideally located in South Warrington, Cheshire, just 1 minute from J10 on the M56 (View Map) Cheshire Natural Health’s fully trained Wellbeing Coaching practitioners treat clients who travel from various locations to use our services, not just the local Warrington & Cheshire areas, including Chester | Manchester | Liverpool | Wirral | Bolton | Northwich | Winsford | Stockport | Wilmslow | Hale | Altrincham | Sale | Macclesfield | Buxton | Wigan | Southport & across the Cheshire & North West region.