Stop smoking in one visit!
The New Scientist Magazine reported in 1992 that “Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit.” (31.10.92) The University of Iowa study had analysed and summarised hundreds of other studies demonstrating the effectiveness of hypnosis in hypnotherapy to stop smoking.
The Standard Approach to Stop Smoking
Standard hypnotherapy treatments have a great success rate, observed at anywhere up to 60% for long-term successful smoking cessation.
So why does smoking cessation with hypnotherapy work so well, even in comparison to recent advancements such as Nicotine Replacement? Hypnosis can greatly reduce the effect of the common barriers to stopping:
- fear of withdrawal symptoms –research has found a significant reduction in withdrawal symptoms with those quitting using hypnotherapy.
- fear of change – imagining your future as a non-smoker and all the benefits this brings in hypnosis activates the same parts of your brain as a real experience, making powerful new connections that are very real.
Our Even More Powerful Approach to Smoking Cessation
Standard hypnotherapy works well, but research has shown that when it is combined with behavioural analysis and / or standard counselling techniques, the success rates improve dramatically. Rather than just relying on ‘new thinking’ and ‘aversion’ our Stop Smoking Hypnosis helps to identify and change:
- themost powerful ‘triggers’ for your smoking (nerves, stress, boredom, excitement, etc…)
- the strongest emotional associations you have with smoking –eg, people, places or perhaps specific times.
When these are treated the long-term effectiveness of Smoking Cessation with hypnotherapy increases dramatically.
Eliminating the Fear of Relapse
The success of this approachprovides us with enough understanding to provide a uniquely personal, powerful treatment that is effective long-term.
We also provide you with something unique – a personal set of self-hypnosis recordings to reinforce your Smoking Cessation HypnosisSession. Making use of your new understanding of motivation and triggers, this provides you with:
- Powerful reinforcement of the session in the first few days / weeks after our program.
- A personalised self-hypnosis programme that can be used at any time to combat a relapse – without the need for extra cost! This incorporates your unique motivations, environments and triggers – the things that will make a difference for you so that you can feel more self-sufficient.
The Benefits of our Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy
- All that energy fighting old smoking habits will be available for driving new healthier behaviours and outcomes
- You will re-build your sense of being a non-smoker –developing new habits, making new choices
- You will find your motivation to transform yourself and your health increases
- Unhelpful associations with the habit will be changed for good
- Notice the impact of new feelings and new behaviours as you work towards the future YOU CHOOSE!
Single Intensive Session to Help you to Stop Smoking
Lasting 2 hrs, our starting point is a review of your completed pre-session triggers and motivations questionnaire. We then use techniques that have been proved effective to change the way you feel about the habit. Your first self-hypnosis recording is created during the session for you to download.
After your session, we take all the learning from the session to create your unique self-hypnosis program, to reinforce your change to being a non-smoker and provide a highly effective option for you if you ever experience a relapse.
Paula provides hypnotherapy and psychotherapy in an integrated approach which is warm, interactive, attentive and compassionate. This enables clients to effectively address life’s challenges and psychological issues such as phobias, stress, stopping smoking and achieving weight loss. Using Hypnotherapy is a wonderful relaxing and effective way to assist you to make positive changes.
Our stop smoking hypnotherapy clinic is ideally located in South Warrington, Cheshire, just 1 minute from J10 on the M56 (View Map) Cheshire Natural Health’s fully trained clinical stop smoking hypnotherapy practitioners treat clients who travel from various locations to use our services, not just the local Warrington & Cheshire areas, including Chester | Manchester | Liverpool | Wirral | Bolton | Northwich | Winsford | Stockport | Wilmslow | Hale | Altrincham | Sale | Macclesfield | Buxton | Wigan | Southport & across the Cheshire & North West region.