By using our website you’re agreeing to our privacy and cookie policies and use thereof. If you do not agree to such use please see the ‘Managing Cookies’ section below for details on how to adjust your browser settings.
Types of cookies
- Session/transient cookies – these cookies only last for the duration of your browsing session and will normally be deleted by your browser when you close it.
- Authentication cookies – these are cookies specific to know if a user is logged in or not.
- Persistent/permanent cookies – these types of cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
- Flash cookies/local shared objects – Adobe Flash may store small files from websites on your computer, these files are known as local shared objects or Flash cookies and can be used for the same purposes as regular cookies. For more information visit the Adobe website.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies help us understand how our customers are using the website so we can make things better. For more information visit the Google Analytics website.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies set by a separate domain to the website you’re looking at. For example, third-party cookies can be present when embedding YouTube videos on our website or use payment gateways, like PayPal, for our online ticketing. We don’t control the setting of these and accept no liability in connection with any third party cookies.
Each browser has different options to manage cookies on your computer or device. These settings can be modified to prevent cookies from being accepted and some browsers can be configured to provide an alert when a website is attempting to place a cookie on your browser. Most browsers can also be configured to allow first-party cookies but prevent third-party cookies.
If you choose not to allow cookies from our website you’ll still be able to browse our website but your experience won’t be as good. Without cookies, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the website. Blocking cookies might prevent some pages from displaying correctly.
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them here on the Microsoft website.
Personal information/ Data retention
Cheshire Natural Health is committed to ensuring that any information that you give us is protected. We require the following information from clients to enable us to book appointments, identify the client and contact the client as required regarding appointments or other matters: Full name, Date of Birth, Address, telephone number and email address. Personal information (such as name, email etc.) of clients is never collected without consent. This information can only be accessed by authorised staff logging on using secure passwords. We do not store any details about your medical history or treatment progress on our Database.
You can request to see this information at any time or request that your details are changed or removed from the database by writing to the Data Controller at our business address, or emailing us directly, and we will do except for where we have a legal obligation to keep these records for example for tax purposes or information which may be necessary for insurance claims. We will keep this information for 7 years after your last appointment, after which the details will be archived, removing any information which can identify you.
Any medical records that we store at the business premises on behalf of the practitioners are kept in a locked cabinet which can only be accessed by the practitioner and the receptionist responsible for filing the notes. These notes are kept for a time that is required by the individual regulating bodies (please check with the individual practitioner for the specific legislation) . You can request to see this information at any time by writing to us at our business address, or emailing us directly.
Third parties used by Cheshire Natural Health to process information have committed to operating in accordance with the new Data Protection laws.
We use Rushcliff to host our appointment diary system, .
We use Mailchimp to send you information which we believe will be of interest to you, for example new treatments, special offers, workshops, open days etc. You and unsubscribe to these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email, or simply contacting us directly. Visitor input forms such as those of contact form and online contact form have fields for entering personal information. This information is never displayed on the site or shared. We will keep this information until you ask for it to be removed.
We will NEVER share, sell or rent your personal information to any party, unless requested or authorised by yourself, for example to provide details of your treatment to GP, consultant or other practitioner.
Links to external sites
www.cheshirenaturalhealth.co.uk carries links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of these external sites.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Tracey Turton, Cheshire Natural Health, Beehive House, Tarporley Road, Stretton, Warrington WA4 4ND. In case of any questions relating to privacy, or how we handle your data, please contact Tracey Turton on [email protected], or in writing at the business address above. If you have a complaint which is not resolved to your satisfaction you can contact the Information Commissioners office: https//ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/ or 0303 123 1113