Cheshire Natural Health has a number of consulting rooms available for hire on a regular or flexible basis for Professional Therapists and Medical Specialists (subject to a minimum session of 2 hours)
We offer professional experienced practitioners a Premium Room Hire Package with the following benefits to help you to successfully build your practice:
- Full -time reception service;
- Appointment booking (including on-line);
- Marketing and promotional support;
- Inclusion on clinic website;
- Regular email newsletters;
- Social media activity;
- Client referral service;
- Professional treatment room with treatment couch, chairs, desk, hand wash facilities;
- Free WiFi;
- You will benefit from our excellent reputation built on over 15 years of exceptional customer service;
- Personal business support from Tracey our clinic Director, who has over 25 year’s experience in working in multidisciplinary practices, and 15 years experience running a successful clinic.
Tracey is passionate about helping therapists build a thriving practice and since 2005 our team of therapists have treated almost 20,000 clients. We now welcome clients from all over the north west of England, mainly from recommendations, our highly effective website, regular marketing activities and our prominent and accessible location in one of the most affluent areas of Cheshire.
We have a large, comfortable reception area, kitchen and toilet facilities. There is a customer car park on site, and parking nearby for practitioners. Therapists can also book the reception area out of hours for talks and workshops.
Our practice is extremely accessible for patients from all over the North West, conveniently situated between Manchester and Liverpool, 1 minute away from M56 junction 10, and just a few minutes from M6 junction 20.
Our opening hours are:
9am – 8pm Monday to Thursday,
9am – 5pm Friday,
9am – 3pm Saturdays.
If you would like to be a part of this dynamic team, our Clinic Director would love to meet you. Email: [email protected] or call 01925 730123. We welcome enquiries from therapists with a minimum of 5 years experience in their therapy and membership of recognised registering bodies, with excellent references and full professional insurance.